Spark Light Pendant 1-20 LEDSpark Series
An explosion of light, the Spark Light Pendant 1-20 LED fixture is composed of two tilting light wands tipped with porcelain shades. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification sheet link below for dimensions for 'Burst' and Elliptical shade versions. Comes standard with 36" stem that can be field adjusted. See Specification Sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths up to 8' available at additional cost.
Weight: 10 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum and brass with handmade white porcelain shades. Available in two shade profiles; 'Burst' style which has a sharper look (Spark Light Pendant 1-20B) and 'Ellipse' style which has a rounder form (Spark Light Pendant 1-20E)
Finishes: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on custom finishes.
- Brushed nickel w/ white porcelain. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black w/ white porcelain. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (4) 120 volt, 4.5 watt (18 watts total) E12 LED 2700 kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Re-lampable. Dimmable. 3000 kelvin lamps and 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheets; Spark Light Pendant 1-20B LED with 'Burst' porcelain shade profile or Spark Light Pendant 1-20E LED with "Elliptical' porcelain shade profile.
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of the United States, please contact email@example.com for quote.
Trade Discounts: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions