Anemone Machine Flower Mechanical LightMachine Flower Series
A mechanical light fixture, reminiscent of an anemone flower opening its petals to the rising sun and closing with the sunset. The Machine Flower is controlled by a remote control keypad or can be pre-programmed. It is an experience that corresponds to the structure of the day and is intended to be opened and closed as time passes, as an opening of a space each morning and the closing of the space in the night. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Anemone Machine Flower light with glazed white porcelain (standard color).
Anemone Machine Flower light with unglazed buff porcelain (custom color).
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: 48" tall (minimum height when closed) x 40" wide (fully opened), 14" wide (fully closed). Cables and cord can be field adjusted. Custom length cable and cord available.
Weight: 35 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum, stainless steel cables, porcelain shades and hand formed milk glass cylinders. Includes (2) remote control pendants. Motor rated for minimum of 50,000 cycles. Controller can be pre-programmed for a specific scene/loop if requested. Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom options.
- Brushed nickel, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Polished nickel, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium), white porcelain & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper, white porcelain & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (3) 120 volt, 4.5 watt (13.5 watts total) E12 LED 2700 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. 3000 Kelvin lamps available upon request. Re-lampable. Comes standard with black & white weave cloth cord.Other cord colors available upon request. Campaign color cloth cord is shown.
Certification: UL recognized lighting components and transformers. CE listed electronic controller and motor.
Availability: 8 to 16 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Click here for Product cut sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions