Flute Series Endless Horizontal Wand LED Fixture H-1 LED Linear PendantFlute Series
Like musical notes traveling across open ceiling spaces, this beautiful light exhilarates and celebrates the experience of any space. The Endless Horizontal Wand fixtures are unique in that they can be easily adjusted to accommodate very low ceiling heights. Customized versions and linear single canopy available by request. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification cut sheets for dimensions. Custom wand angles and configurations available upon request. See Specification cut sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths up to 8' available at additional cost.
Weight: 15 pounds
Materials: Machined brass and aluminum with hand formed milk glass cylinders.
Finishes: Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom finishes.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (6) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 27 watts total) E12 LED 3000 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Re-lampable. Dimmable. 2700 kelvin lamps & 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & CUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 3 weeks to order time.
Click here for Product cut sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions