Flute Series Chandelier 3-30 LEDFlute Series
Like musical notes traveling across open ceiling spaces, this beautiful light exhilarates and celebrates the openness of any great room. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: 51" tall (maximum height with supplied 36" stem) x 56" wide. Comes standard with 36" stem that can be field adjusted. See Specification Sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths up to 8' available at additional cost.
Weight: 25 pounds
Materials: Machined brass and aluminum with hand formed milk glass cylinders.
Finishes: Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom finishes.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (12) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 54 watts total) E12 LED 3000 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Re-lampable. Dimmable. 2700 kelvin lamps & 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & CUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 3 weeks to order time.
Click here for Product cut sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions