Spark Series Chandelier 4-30M LEDSpark Series
An explosion of light, the Spark Series Chandelier Light 4-30M LED is composed of four-tiers of angled light wands tipped with porcelain shades. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification sheet link below for dimensions. 72" wide by 94" height (max) with 72" field adjustable stem provided. See Specification Sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths available.
Weight: 35 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum and brass with handmade white porcelain shades. Available in two shade profiles; 'Burst' style which has a sharper look (c) and 'Ellipse' style which has a rounder form (Spark Chandelier Light 4-40ME LED)
Finishes: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on custom options. Custom porcelain glaze colors available upon request.
- Brushed nickel w/ white porcelain. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black w/ white porcelain. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper w/ white porcelain. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (16) 120 volt, 4.5 watt (72 watts total) E12 LED 2700 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Fully dimmable and re-lampable. 3000 kelvin lamps & 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheets; Spark Series Chandelier 4-30MB LED with 'Burst' porcelain shade profile or Spark Series Chandelier 4-30ME LED with "Elliptical' porcelain shade profile.
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of the United States, please contact email@example.com for quote.
Trade Discounts: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions