Flute Light Sconce - LEDFlute Series
A sleek minimal light fixture that is inspired by aircraft design of the golden era. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification sheet link below for dimensions. 22" tall x 2" wide w/ 4 3/4" diameter canopy. 4" projection. Sconce can be mounted vertical or horizontal. ADA Compliant.
Weight: 5 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum and hand formed milk glass cylinders.
Finishes: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on custom options.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (2) 120 volt, 4.5 watt LED 2700 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Re-lampable. Dimmable with ELV (electronic low voltage) dimmer. 3000 Kelvin lamps and 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheet; Product specification sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact email@example.com.
Trade Discounts: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here forTerms and Conditions