Flute Light Mini Pendant LEDFlute Series
A sleek minimal light fixture that is inspired by aircraft design of the golden era. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Length of drop can be field adjusted from 20” to 112“ with 92” cord provided. Custom cord lengths and colors available upon request.
Weight: 3 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum, hand formed milk glass cylinders and grey cloth cord. Other Cord colors available upon request.
Finishes: Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom options.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (2) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 9 watts total) E12 LED 2700 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. 3000 Kelvin lamps available upon request. Re-lampable. Dimmable with ELV (electronic low voltage) dimmer. 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & CUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Click here for Product cut sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of the United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quote.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions