Flute Light X - LEDFlute Series
A sleek minimal light fixture that is inspired by aircraft design of the golden era. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification sheet link below for dimensions. 48" (maximum with supplied 36" stem) x 17 1/2" wide. Comes standard with 36" stem that can be field adjusted. See Specification Sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths available.
Weight: 15 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum and hand formed milk glass cylinders.
Finishes: Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom finishes.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (6) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 27 watts total) E12 LED 2700 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Re-lampable. Dimmable with ELV (electronic low voltage) dimmer. 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheet; Product specification sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions