Flute Light Mini Pendant LEDFlute Series
A sleek minimal light fixture that is inspired by aircraft design of the golden era. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Size: Refer to specification sheet link below for dimensions. Length of drop can be field adjusted from 20” to 112“ with 92” cord provided. Custom cord lengths and colors available upon request.
Weight: 3 pounds
Materials: Machined aluminum, hand formed milk glass cylinders and grey cloth cord. Other Cord colors available upon request.
Finishes: Contact email@example.com for quotes on custom options.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (2) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 9 watts total) E12 LED 3000 kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Fully dimmable. Re-lampable. 2700 kelvin lamps and 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed for dry locations.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 2 to 3 weeks to order time.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheet; Product specification sheet
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of the United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quote.
Trade Discounts: Contact email@example.com.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions