Flute Series Blaze 53-10 LED FixtureFlute Series
The Flute Series Blaze LED fixture is an asymmetrical experience of form that is both playful and elegant. A wonderful addition to any dynamic space. Handcrafted in Seattle, Washington.
Designer: Shea Bajaj
Model Number: FS-BL 53-10
Size: For dimensions refer to Product specification sheet. Comes standard with 35" field adjustable stem provided. 46" (minimum) to 65" tall (maximum w/ 35" stem provided) x 77" wide. See Specification Sheet for recommended minimum height. Custom stem lengths available.
Weight: 30 pounds
Materials: Machined brass and aluminum with hand formed milk glass cylinders.
Finishes: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes on custom finishes.
- Brushed nickel & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed black & milk glass. This is a standard finish.
- Brushed bronze & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Polished nickel & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Bushed brass & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Oil rubbed bronze (medium) & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
- Brushed copper & milk glass. This is a custom finish.
Lamping: (10) 120 volt, 4.5 watt ( 54 watts total) E12 LED 3000 Kelvin, 80 CRI, 15,000 hour, 350 lumen lamps included. Fully dimmable and re-lampable. 2700 kelvin lamps & 240 volt version available upon request.
Certification: UL & cUL listed. Rated for dry locations and noncombustible surfaces.
Availability: 6 to 8 weeks. Custom finishes add 3 weeks to order time.
Specifications: Click here for product specification sheet; Flute Series Blaze 53-10 LED specification sheet.
Shipping: Shipping in the USA is added at checkout. For shipping costs outside of continental United States, please contact email@example.com.
Trade Discounts: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: See Terms and Conditions.
Click here for Terms and Conditions